Students may choose one or all of the available arts categories:
Create an Original WorkOnly new and original works inspired by the theme: What Is Your Story? will be accepted. Enter in 1 or more of the following arts categories.
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual Arts
Submit Your EntryFollow your school's PTA deadlines and instructions on how to enter. Your submission must include a completed and signed Student Entry Form.
In your artist statement, tell us about your work and what it means to you.
- How does your work relate to the theme?
- What is your personal connection to the theme?
- What did you use to create your work (e.g. supplies, technology, instrumentation, props, etc.)?
- What/Who was your inspiration?
- Interpretation: How closely the piece relates to the theme, based on the artwork itself and the artist statement.
- Creativity: How creative and original the piece is in its conception of the theme and its presentation.
- Technique: The level of skill demonstrated in the basic principles/techniques of the arts area.